Are You Prepared for Severe Weather?
Missouri StormAware features severe weather safety videos for houses, mobile homes, schools and more.
Crime Victims' Rights Week Poster Contest
Seven students from across Missouri were selected as the winners of this year's Crime Victims' Rights Week Poster Contest. View slideshow...
Use Caution as Flooding Continues
Remember that floodwaters continue to pose dangers for motorists, pedestrians and floaters.
Gov. Nixon Leads Roundtable on Flood Fighting
On June 7, Gov. Jay Nixon met with St. Charles County community leaders to discuss efforts to reinforce levees to hold off floodwaters. View slideshow...
- Memorial Service honored three Missouri firefighters who died in the line of duty05.20.2013
- Missouri's fallen law enforcement officers honored at State Capitol during annual ceremony05.04.2013
- Ceremony held at Missouri Capitol in honor of National Crime Victims' Rights Week04.26.2013
- Jacksonville Veterans Cemetery to be Awarded Excellence in Appearance Award from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs03.15.2013
- Sikeston and Cuba students win statewide earthquake poster contest; Award presentations are March 1203.06.2013
- Missouri emergency management veteran selected to lead State Emergency Management Agency03.05.2013
- Missouri Statewide Tornado Drill and Severe Weather Awareness Week are good time to focus on preparedness02.27.2013
- Shelter information available from 211 Missouri02.26.2013
- View more news releases
- Interoperable Communications Initiative
- Homeland Security
- Crime Victims Services Unit (CVSU)
- Peace Officer Standards & Training (POST)
- Juvenile Justice
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement (CJ/LE)
- Crime Victims' Compensation (CVC)
- Sexual Assault Forensic Examination (SAFE)
- Missouri Earthquake Preparedness
- Missouri StormAware
- Medal of Valor
- For Crime Victims
- State & Federal Grants
- MO Sex Offender Registry
- Veterans Benefits
- Alcohol Licensing
- Traffic Crash Reports
- Survivor Benefits for Public Safety Officers Killed in the Line of Duty