MOSWIN: Becoming a System User
The first step to becoming a MOSWIN member agency is for the agency to consider its administrative, operational, interoperable and functional needs. Later considerations include coverage and coverage planning for your jurisdiction, operability, interoperability, dispatch operations, system user readiness, training, cut-over planning, and cut-over. To simplify the process, MOSWIN has created a series of application forms and relevant discussions designed to capture the relevant information and move the process forward expeditiously.
To view, fill in, and submit the forms posted on this website you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher installed on your computer. The reader is free and can be run as an independent program or a plug-in for most major Web browsers to allow on-line viewing of PDF files. If you do not have version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer, click here to download and install the reader on your computer. You may also print and email or fax the forms following the instructions on the forms.
Required Forms/Policies for Joining MOSWIN
- LETTER OF INTENT FORM This form documents basic information about your agency including the requested level of system use, agency administrative point-of-contact, designated radio system expert, and agency training point-of contact. Form MO 812-I0002
- MEMBER AGENCY AGREEMENT All agencies wishing to utilize the MOSWIN system are required to complete a Member Agency Agreement prior to being granted access. Member Agency Agreement
- ADDING A RADIO If your agency is ready to request access to the MOSWIN system for radio equipment complete this form. Form MO 812-I0006
- TALKGROUP REQUEST This form is used to request internal talkgroups on the MOSWIN system for your agency to use on a day-to-day basis. Form MO 812-I0008
- RADIO PROGRAMMING SECURITY AGREEMENT Any agency that plans to program internally or have a vendor program radios for use on the MOSWIN system will need to complete this form. This agreement will need to be completed prior to MOSWIN System Administration releasing programming information. Radio Programming Security Agreement
Optional Forms for Joining MOSWIN
- NON-OWNED TALKGROUP REQUEST If your agency wishes to share another MOSWIN member’s talkgroup(s) into your radio equipment, this form needs to be signed by both the requesting agency and the original agency to create the talkgroup. Form MO 812-I0007